About the station
Our story began in 1934 when Rev and Mrs. W.C. Marcus were directed by God to open a church on the corner of 23rd and Annie Baxter in Joplin Missouri. They found a vacant building, which had been a dance hall upstairs over a barbershop below. The congregation quickly began to grow and expand. Many additions to the building were added and improved. In 1994 the church birthed another congregation which is now located at 5290 East 7th Street know as Joplin Family Worship Center. The church on Annie Baxter still continued to grow and expand. In January 2011, the church voted to change the name of the church to Christpoint Church. Because of the limited space and continued growth, the church moved to Galena, Kansas on Dec 7, 2014. We are looking forward to our future together as we Grow in God, Serve with Man, and Change the World.