Audioburst Search

Dallas Cowboys, Adams And Miami discussed on Danielle McCartan

Danielle McCartan
2 months ago

4 Minneapolis police officers fired after death of unarmed black man

WTOP 24 Hour News
3 hrs ago

Trump links Scarborough to unfounded conspiracy theory

John Rothmann
4 hrs ago

J.K. Rowling announces new children's book

Mark Levin
3 hrs ago

Michigan governor: Husband was trying "failed attempt at humor"

Newsradio 950 WWJ 24 Hour News
2 hrs ago

U.S. to launch first manned orbital mission in nearly a decade

KIRO Nights
2 hrs ago

Retail stores can reopen for in-person shopping starting Wednesday, Los Angeles mayor says

KNX Evening News
3 hrs ago

Multistate manhunt for college senior suspected of 2 murders in Connecticut

Dave Ramsey
3 hrs ago

CDC warns about "aggressive" rats as coronavirus shuts down restaurants nationwide

Newsradio 950 WWJ 24 Hour News
8 hrs ago

Trump mocks Biden for wearing a face mask

John Howell
8 hrs ago

NHL commissioner outlines plan to resume play

WBBM Afternoon News Update
9 hrs ago

Burst Details

Dallas Cowboys, Adams And Miami discussed on Danielle McCartan

WFAN Sports Radio_FM |
2 months ago
WFAN Sports Radio_FM

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

Deal for the year for in his rookie deal what are the jets going to do with him moving forward you would think that the jets okay come to their senses the guy but I I don't know you just you just never know they were looking to shop at the end you know that the trade deadline last season every thought is going to the desert Dallas Cowboys he was unhappy didn't speak to his coach for a week and when they asked though the process the coach have you talked to a small Adams is rob well nope low income to make but but but don't you work in the same building yep come on man come on come on Adam guru the man is NY jets fans he's the man he's the man that no one wants to play for after we pulled in Miami and then you got Robby Anderson all Robbie Anderson what to do with him right I see jets fans of my time lines and all you have to resign Robby Anderson at at whatever cost oh really Robby Anderson I can run straight lines that are you gonna pay him Stefon Diggs money sixteen million I think you got it is that we're Robby Anderson's worth no way none of my team yeah let's talk about tonight get on the phone eight seven seven three three seven sixty six sixty six I just get started on the new car in here on the fifth here's the thing about new cherry vanilla coke though cherries named first all the flavors tastes just as great I mean it could have just as easily been vanilla cherry coke or it could have been coke cherry vanilla and since it's too amazing flavors of coke it might have been cold vanilla cherry coke or cherry vanilla coke coke unless you're in France which would make it a cocktail of an Iowa Democrat a Democrat.