Audioburst Search

Coming up next

Tommy Dorfman, Orson Fry & Ellens Burstyn and Barkin? - burst 04

Who? Weekly
Last week

Illinois mayor's wife found at bar violating stay-at-home order

Markley and Van Camp
1 hr ago

Coronavirus updates: Trump criticizes WHO as U.S. deaths near 13,000

BBC World Service
1 hr ago

Catch tonight's pink moon, 2020's largest supermoon

WTOP 24 Hour News
8 hrs ago

Stephanie Grisham out as White House press secretary

PBS NewsHour
10 hrs ago

AMA underscores importance of science, data in COVID-19 fight

AP 24 Hour News
2 hrs ago

More than 2,000 workers affected by COVID-19 at metro Detroit's largest health systems

KCBS Radio Overnight News
2 hrs ago

Will schools remain closed in the fall? Dr. Fauci thinks schools can reopen this fall

Jay Talking
2 hrs ago

Coronavirus warship row: Acting US Navy secretary resigns

KCBS Radio Overnight News
2 hrs ago

EU science chief resigns with blast at coronavirus response

AP 24 Hour News
3 hrs ago

New York - Coronavirus sidelines nearly 20% of NYPD force; auxiliary cop dies of illness

10 10 WINS 24 Hour News
3 hrs ago

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

Is that. Duleep is releasing. Her album. Early Lady Gaga is postponing her album indefinitely. So it's like uh where's Gramatica? Meanwhile or chromatic emerged is still ours is still scheduled to be delivered in April. That's what I said. As long as I get. Micro MEDICA T shirt. I don't care really about the album. I am sad. Obviously it's delayed but I understand it. She probably had a huge rollout plan. I mean you know. She's coming back from an album. That didn't really have an amazing rollout situation because of various reasons I mean Joanna's one of the best but like think about it right and so they need this big big big big big and so they can't risk it. They can't risk. I know that they needed to be big big big. We've already had this conversation over Texas. Hello Steven I know. You're listening but I still think that because this is so unprecedented has never happened before. I think like why not use this as a moment to do something creative and risky and cool and if anyone's going to do that it's going to be lady Gaga and I don't underst- and everyone thinks she's no you think she's revolutionary but she's still connected to the label. The label system is to Aletha Duleep US albums because it leaked in full. Basically she had no choice. That thing leaked fully and she was crying on instagram. Oh my family because you know. These artists don't want to put their albums out in full right now because they want to use them to go on tour. Because that's where the money is payback. They're like indentured servitude that they owe to their record label. Or whatever I understand that mentality and I and I get that but what I don't understand is why just because he released an album now and you can't go on tour for three months. Y does that stop people from going on tour later if anything being in quarantine listening to lady Gaga it chromatic exclusively for three months. Because I can't leave. The House