Man Who Didn't Enter Water Contracts Flesh-Eating Bacteria

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

Man says he contracted flesh eating bacteria without touching the water at Santa Rosa beach Tyler king says he was working at the beach last week when his left biceps suddenly swelled to three times its normal size it was diagnosed with Vibrio bacteria often found in brackish water either been several other cases recently including elderly Florida woman who died from flesh eating bacteria after falling into the water on the Florida Gulf coast in cutting her

Coming up next