CDC: Food left at unsafe temperatures led to illnesses at Ohio Chipotle
Wyatt because for what made hundreds of people sick after they ate at a local Travolta restaurant. Is being released by the centers, for disease control they said in a report released yesterday that their tests confirm the existence of clostridium prefer engines which is one. Of the most common pathogens associated with food poisoning as they call bright health officials say the, bacteria grows in food that is not capped at the proper temperatures in response, to the news to police. And the company plans next week to retrain all their employees nationwide on food safety and wellness.