Queens Woman Hospitalised in New York After Carbon Monoxide Incident

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

Hospitalized after a carbon monoxide inside firefighters racing to a building on Leavitt Street and Flushing. After getting reports that someone had gone into cardiac arrest when they arrived, they found the building she was in had Very high levels of carbon monoxide. They rushed everybody nearby out of their homes. Our department will came and just told me there's ghastly told us to leave our home town Ed workers called in to vent vent that that building building the the woman woman taken taken to to Flushing Flushing Hospital. Hospital. No No word word on on her her condition. condition. No No one one laden laden

Coming up next