Audioburst Search

Keith Thurman, Rocky, Guerrero discussed on Tha Boxing Voice

Tha Boxing Voice
1 year ago

New York Gov. Cuomo Reports A Drop In Number Of Deaths

10 10 WINS 24 Hour News
12 hrs ago

Seattle - Boeing extends shutdown in Puget Sound and Moses Lake sites until further notice

First Light
2 hrs ago

Trump: NYC to Receive 600k N95 Masks to Combat COVID-19

Leo Laporte - The Tech Guy
13 hrs ago

Dallas’ Statler Hotel Offers Free Rooms to Health Care Workers

Texas Home Improvement Show
17 hrs ago

Trump warns of "toughest week" ahead

Bloomberg Daybreak
1 d ago

Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner provides update on city’s coronavirus response

Houston Power Trading Hour
17 hrs ago

Kobe Bryant elected to Basketball Hall of Fame months after death

Sean Hannity
1 d ago

Florida - Orange County COVID-19 testing site changes test criteria

Dewitt Law Review
22 hrs ago

Jerusalem's Palm Sunday march scaled back due to coronavirus

KRLD Sunday Morning News
23 hrs ago

As New York virus toll spikes, governor says worst yet to come

WCBS Programming
23 hrs ago

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

Big of DR corn bread. The help you feel better be for them better. Thank you superman down baby. I was up in the in the spy trying to talk on the so, you know, I am listening, man. I really enjoyed them fight this weekend. I was looking at Keith Thurman, and I really had this situation and see what I'm really saying right now. And I am on a have to adapt with some of it to rain rush. But I had to really look back in look at Keith Thurman, Keith Thurman, man, he's a very intelligent boxer as real smart and one thing about him is about winning the fight just like may weather, and when you look at him fighting against Guerrero. You started out strong beginning dot as points. And then he coast when he four porter same thing when he for daddy. Same thing. People always come back on them at the end. But he got his seven rounds in. I mean, just intelligent boxer. But I wonder when he gets in there with someone in the line. Ice pack. Yeah. Or someone in the likes of Earl Spencer, well, someone in the life of turns cope with that is just an intelligent as is. What is he going to do at that particular time? 'cause I I really didn't see the one punch power this weekend. But I again, it was about being off twenty two months. So there was ringing. Russ riverside. Rocky was coming. He was fighting like this visit last fight ever. And he had to win it and he did a excellent job against them. But he's not league fired on we talk about the top echelon. So you know, I gotta see Keith one more time just to see exactly what he's gonna look like like him against Pac out because I still think Paki I'll be eighty five percent of the top people the people knocking fi-. Oh, man. It feels very Doboy w again, I was impressed with it. I knew even going to knock him out. Out and it worked out. Just exactly I am. I'm going to eat crow. 'cause I wanted my sellers to win this fight. I called it that he was going to win this fight. But he lost it. So Jimmy micro. Jimmy, no quarter..