Fire That Destroyed Two Homes Likely Caused by Improperly Discarded Fireworks

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

For starting a fire that nearly destroyed two homes in the southwest suburbs overnight on Saturday, the Frankfurt Fire Department said locally nobody was injured in this fire. Left to families without a place to live. Sharon Riley got a call from her daughter. You something was wrong, And she said Mom, Suzie's house burned down Frankfurt firefighters among those who arrived to find the garage of the home engulfed in flames of fire already had spread your neighbor's home next door. Both families got out safely. Fire investigators say their initial investigation Indicates the blaze was sparked by fireworks that were improperly disposed of inside of a garbage can out in

Coming up next