Listen: Woman dies of brain-eating amoeba after using tap water in Neti pot
"Believe a woman who died recently from a rare brain eating amoeba condition. Used tap water currents her sinuses. The sixty nine year old Seattle woman died in February after undergoing brain surgery at Swedish medical center at her. Doctor says there was quote amoeba all over the place in her brain a study published in the international journal of infectious. Diseases says doctors believe the woman probably became infected once you used simple jkob water in her. Daddy pot. A teapot like vessel used to flush out nasal passages. Health officials say only used distilled sterile or previously boiled water to rinse your sinuses. Tap water can contain tiny organisms that are safe to drink. But could survive in your nasal passages for?"