Audioburst Search

A Good Day for Garmin

MarketFoolery
Last month

Dallas’ Statler Hotel Offers Free Rooms to Health Care Workers

Texas Home Improvement Show
4 hrs ago

Trump warns of "toughest week" ahead

Bloomberg Daybreak

Florida - Orange County COVID-19 testing site changes test criteria

Dewitt Law Review
9 hrs ago

Jerusalem's Palm Sunday march scaled back due to coronavirus

KRLD Sunday Morning News
10 hrs ago

As New York virus toll spikes, governor says worst yet to come

WCBS Programming
10 hrs ago

How Will Joe Biden Find His Joe Biden?

The Morgan Show with Morgan White, Jr.
17 hrs ago

Astros' Justin Verlander and wife, Kate Upton, to donate MLB checks to coronavirus charities

KNX Programming
18 hrs ago

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

A good day for Garmin shares of garment up more than seven percent on earnings at the time of our taping this stock hitting a twelve year high now garment all about. Gps technology. Bill back in the day. I thought of Garmon as basically your car. Divisor your boat or somebody's boat. Not our boat characterized as much more of a fitness device maker. What do you make of garment? Well so when you think about Garmon you really have thought of it. As being auto abode. Gps Avionics they really are becoming more and more of fitness company Thirty four percent growth their fitness in their fitness division the firing on all cylinders except for auto which is which is dropping and becoming a smaller and smaller part of the business. So really really doing. Well I'm having a good chuckle right now because I when I was prepping the story I had the opposite read as you might think of garment as just as a fitness tracker comedy no auto and Marine and aviation devices. Do that's hilarious? So that's a generational. Divide there but I agree. I think Garmin hasn't really great mark. It's been great for them. I would just caveat all of this you know. Great earnings revenues nearly at four billion dollars. So it's a big company than you might assume I will just say it's a naturally lumpy business. We we see a lot of excitement over new devices and new products especially fitness category. So really good gear really good quarter for fitness devices for Garmin. There's no reason to think that will stop. But there's also no reason to assume that it will continue forever.