Associates of Putin critic Alexei Navalny say he was poisoned at Siberian hotel
Of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny said that a bottle of water with a trace of the number Chuck nerve agent was found in his hotel room after his poisoning. A video pasted on Navalny's Instagram page showed his team in his hotel room in Tomsk shortly before he left the city and collapsed on a flight back to Moscow. On the post. It explained that the team returned an hour after learning the pizza in a pendant fell ill unpack the bottles and other items for further inspection. His team confirmed that two weeks later, a German knob found a trace of number chalk on a bottle from the Thompson hotel room. And then another three labs that took Alexis samples prove that he was poisoned with it.