Houston - 8 Texas cities were alerted to a brain-eating amoeba found in water supply


Texas or warning of a brain eating ameba that has been found in the water supply. Lisa Taylor has more. The discovery of a single celled parasite is the reason for a do not use water advisory now, in effect for several cities and communities south of Houston residents are being told not to drink or use the tap water, including for bathing bathing all all of of this this after after six six year year old old Joe Joe SIA SIA McIntyre McIntyre died died September September 8th 8th at at Texas Texas Children's Children's Hospital Hospital in in Houston. Houston. Doctors Doctors told told Messiahs Messiahs Mom Mom the the cause cause was was due due to to an amoeba infection. Now the forecast

Coming up next