Singer Luke Combs Pays for Funerals of 3 Who Died After Show


Country music stars pitching in to give a proper farewell to three fans who died soon after they saw him perform country singer Luke Coombes appeared July sixteenth at the faster horses festival at the Michigan international speedway the next day three young men who had watched him perform died from what appears to be carbon monoxide poisoning at a campground by the speedway so Coombs quietly paid the funeral expenses for all three families one of the mothers says she wishes she could just give combs a big hug police say it appears the friends were exposed to emissions from a portable generator that was too close to their camper to others are hospitalized hi Jackie Quinn

Coming up next