Listen: International Journal Of Infectious, Swedish Medical Center And Seattle discussed on Vacation with The Griswolds
"Believe a woman who died recently from a rare brain eating amoeba condition. Used tap water currents her sinuses. The sixty nine year old Seattle woman died in February after undergoing brain surgery Swedish medical center and her doctor says there. Was quoted amoeba all over the place in her brain. A study published in the international journal of infectious. Diseases says doctors believe the woman probably became infected once you used simple jkob water in her. Daddy pot. A teapot like vessel used to"