Eddie Goldman, Andy Maser, Nashville discussed on John Williams


Have been considering putting in vaccine requirements in order to create a safer workplace or learning environment. And I think that this announcement from the FDA would likely encourage that. Until now, Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson and Johnson vaccines had only been given the U. S approval under FDA emergency use authorization fighter on This morning that it's vaccine will now be marketed as community going forward. WGN Sports Andy May Sir Lance Lynn takes them off of the White Sox tonight when they start a four game series in Toronto was ejected during a foreign substance check last time out against the A's White Sox have lost back to back games hope to get him Anderson back in the lineup tonight. If ever the Cubs were to snap their franchise record 13 game losing streak at Wrigley Field Tonight would seem to be the night comes after opening day starter on the Mount Kyle Hendricks, and they're facing the Colorado Rockies, bringing in the league's worst road record at 14 and 45 work continues for the Bears in Lake Forces. They prepped for the Titans in Nashville Saturday. Good news as Eddie Goldman returned to practice today. I'm Andy Maser, WGN Sports and now your forecast from the WGN Chicago Weather Center meteorologist Paul Conrad. Partly sunny skies across Chicago land here this afternoon. It will be humid and we'll keep a 30% chance for some showers and thunderstorms to pop up across the area here with daytime high readings typing out into the upper eighties in south westerly winds 5 to 10 MPH. For tonight a 30% chance for more showers and thunderstorms, especially as we head towards tomorrow morning. Overnight. Low readings will drop down into the mid seventies and then for tomorrow another chance for showers and thunderstorms about 30 to 40% chance for some rain here. But hot and sticky again tomorrow with daytime high readings that will top out in the lower nineties from the WGN Weather Center. I'm Paul Conrad, currently mostly sunny skies at O'Hare 74 degrees there 75 in Midway, It's 68 in Freeport and Rockford, 72 in Rochelle, 71 in Aurora. Downtown along Chicago's lakefront at Northerly Island, 75 degrees your money on WGN. Lots of green.

Coming up next