Audioburst Search

Coronavirus Live Updates: U.S. Now Has More Known Cases Than Any Other Country

Medical Frontiers
5 d ago

"I heard the roar": Strong earthquake rocks central Idaho

Morning Edition
5 hrs ago

Lawmakers call on ICE to free more immigrants amid pandemic

KYW 24 Hour News
1 hr ago

Gov. Abbott shuts schools through May 4; closes non-essential businesses

Charlie Parker
3 hrs ago

Coronavirus pandemic could kill as many as 200,000 in U.S.

This Morning With Gordon Deal
3 hrs ago

EPA cites COVID-19 as reason to suspend regulation of polluters

John Rothmann
12 hrs ago

Ford postpones reopening ‘key’ plants due to Coronavirus pandemic

Newsradio 950 WWJ 24 Hour News
15 hrs ago

California Health Corps site scored 25,000 sign-ups in its first day, Governor Newsom says

WBZ Afternoon News
15 hrs ago

Seattle - Everett's Angel of the Winds Arena opens as a coronavirus quarantine site

First Light
4 hrs ago

ESPN moves up release of Jordan and Chicago Bulls series two months early amid lockdown

This Morning with Gordon Deal
5 hrs ago

Four Women Killed in Fire That Tore Through Top Floor of Bronx Apartment Building

10 10 WINS 24 Hour News
10 hrs ago
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

The power of attorney okay because of these people sit with this virus debilitating them they don't all die but most of them remain sick for extended period of time and during that period of time who is able to SunContract on there we have to to pay their bills to collect their money to take care of all the transactions that we take care of day in and day out they can't do it without a power of attorney you really can't be killed they're going to do if we look at the automatic so that's the most important argue that you have it's actually the power of attorney you know many people I don't know my largest investment but because like everybody else my four one K. dry right now it is very beneficial that my wife and my children this year's so those don't go through metal my house will jointly with my wife but I decided to go for her vice versa bye so what we have is a pointless up both support it's a power of attorney and healthcare power between those two documents or what I think it really really really should out okay well let me ask you this if someone doesn't have a power of attorney what could happen well they don't have a power of attorney analysts say they're in the hospital you could have stated very Kip hill valley man can't can make decisions