Audioburst Search
|

Coming up next

2 Plymouth Students Inspired By TikTok Challenge Facing Charges After Shorting Outlet

Ron St. Pierre
|
2 months ago

Illinois mayor's wife found at bar violating stay-at-home order

Markley and Van Camp
|
8 hrs ago

Coronavirus updates: Trump criticizes WHO as U.S. deaths near 13,000

BBC World Service
|
8 hrs ago

Allstate to payback $600 million in auto premiums to customers amid the COVID-19 outbreak

Charlie Parker
|
3 hrs ago

New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut hit record single-day death tolls, but New York may be seeing a plateau

The WCCO Morning News with Dave Lee
|
4 hrs ago

Court backs Texas pandemic abortion ban, citing emergency powers

Stephanie Miller
|
10 hrs ago

Coronavirus explodes across poor and vulnerable populations in the South

KNX Evening News
|
12 hrs ago

Catch tonight's pink moon, 2020's largest supermoon

WTOP 24 Hour News
|
15 hrs ago

AMA underscores importance of science, data in COVID-19 fight

AP 24 Hour News
|
10 hrs ago

More than 2,000 workers affected by COVID-19 at metro Detroit's largest health systems

KCBS Radio Overnight News
|
10 hrs ago

Will schools remain closed in the fall? Dr. Fauci thinks schools can reopen this fall

Jay Talking
|
10 hrs ago
News Radio 920 AM

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

The patriot ledger in Massachusetts and Plymouth said a couple of Plymouth north high school students are facing charges after performing a viral internet video challenge that authorities are warning parents to talk to their kids about don't do this it's stupid the students were caught performing the challenge after they scorched to electrical outlets in the classroom on Tuesday using a penny and phone Chargers Plymouth firefighters were called to the school at about twelve fifteen in the afternoon they found the wrong part of an iPhone charger that have been blackened and scorched and a penny was actually fused to the prongs of the charger and electrical outlet in the back corner of the room was scorched to teacher telling firefighters that the students had plugged the charger in and then dropped a penny down between the outlet in the charger causing that outlet to spark and smoke this is some real stupid internet thing this newest dumb challenge it's out there the teacher also said that students had done it twice in a matter of minutes in that