Selman Expressway, Li Span, George Noory discussed on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

Have lane closures on I 75 both north bound in south bound. Between Selman Expressway and State Road. 60. Paul Cross news radio fella. It is going to warm up quickly today, our afternoon high of 92 well above the average of 86. Of course, that he did. Dex will be in the upper nineties. There's only a 20% chance at an afternoon early evening shower today, and the humidity begins to increase overnight with a low of 76 tomorrow. The rain chance will be 40% in the afternoon with a high of 89 more clouds and still a 40% chance on Sunday with a high of 87. And in the voting forecast today. South East winds at 10 to 15 knots a maxim integrate meteorologist Li Span. News radio. W F L A now streaming on your Amazon echo and over 2000 devices by the I Heart radio ad. Riders on the storm. I intend to this world with like a dog. With riders on the storm. There's a killer. His brain is squirming like a note your Children if you arrive. To talk to George Noory called the Wild card line at 8185014109 1st time. Caller line is 81850147 to 1..

Coming up next